The curator of Kindle Cover Disasters soils his search history to bring us a list of the very best books for bigfoot fanciers.
1. The Psychic Sasquatch and their UFO Connection by Jack “Kewaunee” Lapseritis
…also, they’re ghosts and stuff.
2. Bigfoot Cop by Kevin Shamel
You know what they say about big feet? Great at law enforcement.
3. Bigfoot I Not Dead by Graham Roumieu
Me gift to friend. Friend put on coffee table. Amuse company.
4. Bigfoot Doesn’t Square Dance by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones
I have it on good authority that not only does he square dance, he also cooks a mean blue cheese crusted filet mignon with port wine sauce.
5. Nobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon Okill
Awww, that’s sweet…
6. Bigfoot, You Are the Father by Bytch Williams
…um, that’s not so sweet.
7. Boffing Bigfoot by Ann. L. Probe
Okay, that’s just gross.
8. Banging Bigfoot by Carmen Foxx
What the hell is wrong with you people?
9. I Don’t Care If My Best Friend’s Mom is a Sasquatch, She’s Hot and I’m Taking a Shower With Her by Lacey Noonan
For the love of God.
10. Bigfoot Sommelier Butt Tasting by Chuck Tingle
That’s it, I’m outta here.
For more Kindle Cover Disasters go HERE.