The curator of Kindle Cover Disasters soils his search history to bring us a list of incredible books approved by The Big Man Himself…
1. Does God Ever Speak Through Cats? by David Evans
Only when he’s not busy letting kids in third world countries die of starvation.
2. The Stubborn Father, by Wanda & Jean Brunstetter
Amish Dwight Schrute!
3. Goats Gone Wild, by Ruth Price
The things these goats will do for a few Mardi Gras beads…
4. Stand Your Ground, by Steve Jones
Grandma ain’t taking your sh*t.
5. Helping the Retarded Know God, by Hans R. Hahn and Werner H. Raasch
A charming gift for any new parent.
6. Embracing the Love God Wants You to Have, by Taffi Dollar
I’m not going to lie; I only posted this one for the author’s incredible name.
7. Harry Potter and the Paganization of Culture, by Michael D. O’Brien
Books don’t come any more hysterical than this.
9. If the Devil “Made” You Do It… You Blew It!, by Lorraine Peterson
10. Bounce the Balls and They Will Come, by Betty Wiseman
Strong evidence that Christian writers would do well to employ atheist copy editors.
If you enjoyed this selection, don’t forget to check out…
…and for even more Kindle Cover Disasters, go HERE.