The curator of Kindle Cover Disasters soils his search history to bring us a list of the nuttiest book titles on the human market.
1. The Jewish-Japanese Sex and cook Book and How to Raise Wolves, by Jack Douglas
Tell me you’re not going to pull this one off the shelf for a quick look.
2. Ducks: And How To Make Them Pay, by W. Cook
Book #4 in the popular “How to be a Serial Killer” series. See also: “Dressmaking with Human Skin,” “A Practical Guide to Drilling Holes in Bathroom Walls” and “The Rules of the Game” by Neil Strauss.
3. Teach Your Wife to be a Widow, by Donald L. Rogers
Step One: Hasten your demise by hogging the only seat in the house.
4. Gay But Not Happy, by Dick Dale
Note: The protagonist is named Rodney Manlove and the author Dick Dale.
5. Large Hardon Collider, by Samara Colston
I’m assured the science is peer reviewed.
6. Kung Fu Jesus, by NS Ad Anhue
Holy fuck, it’s Ninjesus!
7. Rico Slade Will Fucking Kill You, by Bradley Sands
Who is Rico Slade? What’s ‘90s era Schwarzenegger doing on the cover of this book? Why is his hair on fire? These are all great questions.
8. Another Bullshit Night in Suck City, by Nick Flynn
This title was shaped as Michelangelo shapes marble.
9. Staying Hard, by Charles Gaines and George Butler
Sounds like the kind of book Chuck Tingle would dig.
10. Pounded by the Pound: Turned Gay by the Socioeconomic Implications of Britain Leaving the European Union, by Chuck Tingle
…case in point.
If you enjoyed this selection, don’t forget to check out…
…and for even more Kindle Cover Disasters, go HERE.