The curator of Kindle Cover Disasters soils his search history to bring us a list of this season’s most erotically charged Xmas titles.
1. Milk for Santa, by Meagan Days
Do you get cookies with that?
2. What the Sleigh, by Mina Carter
Can anyone tell me what the pun is they’re going for?
3. Christmas on Crack, by Carlton Mellick III
4. Christmas, Snow and… a Merman? by Beany Sparks
Kitchen sink not pictured.
5. Punished by the Krampus, by Sapphire Del Ray
“Contains large object insertions.” Yikes.
6. Attack of the Winter Snowmen, by J.R. Hughes
7.Master of the Cats, A Christmas Tail, by Trinity Blacio
Stop the planet, I want to get off.
8. Randie’s Guide to Sex, Love and Holidays
Had to put my own comma in the title there, since Randie couldn’t be arsed.
9. Santa Claus Conquers the Homophobes, by Robert Devereaux
Holy sh*tting Christmas!
10. The Badlands Holiday Reader
No idea what’s going on here, but it is badass.
If you enjoyed this selection, don’t forget to check out…
…and for even more Kindle Cover Disasters, go HERE.