Here’s a question: do you follow us on the old socials?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – take your pick, we’re there. And we’re not just posting links to these emails, oh no. Fresh, juicy content, that’s what we’re slinging!
Just scrolling down our Facebook page for the last couple of weeks I see…
- Sneak peeks at forthcoming books
- Little-known Uncanny Kingdom trivia
- Paintings of werewolves attacking early 20th Century peasants.
- A short piece on avoiding curses using common houseplants
- A Guardian article urging critics to get off their high horses and stop sneering at Fantasy readers
- And, perhaps best of all, a constant stream of posts titled, “What’s Matt reading?” so you’re never again left wondering, “Hey, I wonder what Matt’s reading”.
Are you really prepared to miss out on all that?
Of course not. So don’t be a chump – click on the links below and gorge yourself silly on select Urban Fantasy content plucked ripe from the vine!